SEC2 2.0.6 Beta 3 is now available for Both Windows and Linux Servers.
Players do not need to update.
Latest chances include contributions of [eAu]Phreeze, =MXT=Fred.cpp, [BoS]Jim and Vityacv.
- Added: WhiteList Mode.
- Added: cmd_banuser [ID] [Reason]
- Fixed: Broken log file in Linux
- Fixed: SPEED_HACK
- Fixed: SERVER_CRASH_HACK
- Fixed: BULLETPROOF_HACK
- Fixed: PICKUP HACK
Download “F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v188.8.131.522 (Release Candidate 3) - Windows - Update” SEC2_184.108.40.2062.W-RC3_2018-08-14_00.rar – Downloaded 1757 times – 747 KB
Download “F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server (SEC2) v220.127.116.112 (Release Candidate 3) - Linux - Update” SEC2_18.104.22.1682.L-RC3_2018-08-14_00.gz – Downloaded 303 times – 3 MB
It has been quite some time since the last release, so just thought I would post some details about the next upcoming release:
- Added: player statistics reporting to master server
- Added: new commands to dynamically assign a password to a server (cmd_lockserver <password>, cmd_unlockserver)
- Added: new command to randomize teams (cmd_scramble)
- Added: broadcast message when server is paused or unpaused
- Added: silent admin login option (usage: “scmd login silent” instead of “scmd login mode”)
- Added: option to exclude members of the same clan from auto balance
- Changed: “ADMIN:” is now prefixed to all admin broadcast messages
- Changed: renamed cmd_chgpass to cmd_chgscmdpass
- Changed: UA mode (cmd_unarmed) will now be disabled at the end of the map
- Changed: disable cd-key check when LanOnly=1
- Changed: PICKUP_HACK to warning instead of automatic ban, and exceeding warning threshold will result in temp ban
- Fixed: server crash bug caused by restarting map when server is paused
- Fixed: do not display FLY_HACK warning while server is paused
- Fixed: servers not appearing in serverlist when containing a large number of custom maps
- Removed: blacklisted keys check, since all old keys are treated as invalid
- Added: “Querying” text box when retrieving server list to show game is not hung
- Added: if master server is down, query backup server when retrieving server list
- Changed: master server query timeout from 10 sec to 5 sec
- Fixed: always set dedicated server to true when launching host from in-game
- Removed: punkbuster column from server list
Server admins, if you are interested in testing out the new release, please drop myself or Fred a message!